Royalty & Interest Owners

Your Partners in Responsible Energy Production

Work with Zavanna

Zavanna maintains strong relationships with landowners across the US. Below is a list of frequently asked questions of current royalty and interest owners.

If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please contact us directly. We’re here to provide you with the information you seek.

Do you own land in or around the Rocky Mountain region and are interested in leasing or selling it?

Frequently Asked Questions

Why Work with Zavanna?

Zavanna is a people-oriented organization. Our relationships with landowners are vital to the work we do, and we work hard to uphold the integrity of these essential connections.

When you deal with Zavanna, you’re not dealing with a faceless corporation. As a small and versatile business where everyone plays an important role in our success, you always have access to people with the power to make decisions that matter, and who will always support you in meaningful ways.

How Is Zavanna Different from Other Companies?

Zavanna has the connections and resources of a much larger firm, but we’re a tight-knit group of specialists who are deeply invested in the communities we serve.

Our commitments to Environmental, Social, & Governance best practices ensure that we develop the resources of the land we work on while looking out for the best interests of its owners and the surrounding communities. Our history of reducing greenhouse gas emissions, investing in next-generation sustainability technology, and supporting organizations that enrich the lives of people in regions where we are active makes us a partner you can trust.

How Do I Change My Address?

Please provide your name, owner number, old address and new address to

I Have Transferred My Mineral Interest to Another Party—How Do I Get Zavanna to Update Their Records?

Please provide Zavanna a copy of the fully executed conveyance instrument that has been recorded in the appropriate county to

Who Should I Contact If I Have Concerns about Surface Lands, Payments for Crop Damages, Road Easements and Right-of-Way Issues?

Please contact Gillian Wilkin for any surface land related inquiries (including salt water disposal payments). She can be reached at or 720-638-2834.